Watermelon Water for Aguas Frescas Blender
Recommended Hamilton Beach® Product: Aguas Frescas Blender
- 3 cups watermelon seeded & diced
- 3 cups water
- 1/4 cup sugar, or to taste
- Juice of 2 limes
1. Place the Strainer Basket into the blender jar and press firmly into place.
2. Place all ingredients into the strainer basket and blend until liquefied, about 1 minute.
3. With lid and strainer basket in place, pour into ice-filled glass or pour into pitcher and chill.
Notes: May substitute watermelon with: Fresh strawberries, pineapple, mango or fruit of your choice.
For blending in traditional blenders, blend until liquefied, then strain out pulp and seeds using a soup strainer into a pitcher.
This recipe was developed by Hamilton Beach Brands, Inc.