Pesto Tomato Sauce
Course: Dressings, Sauces, Marinades
Recommended Hamilton Beach® Product: Blenders
- 1 oz. Parmesan cheese, cut in small cubes
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon pine nuts or walnuts
- 1 cup parsley or basil leaves
- 2 small plum tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Serves: 1 (1 cup servings)
- Place cover on blender jar and remove center filler cap of cover. Start blender. Drop in cheese, garlic and nuts. Stop blender.
- Add parsley and tomatoes.
- Replace cover with center filler cap removed. Start blender, adding oil through hole in cover.
- Blend until smooth.
- Serve over hot pasta.