Products: Stand Mixers, Hand Mixers
Recommended Hamilton Beach® Products: Juice Extractor and Hand Mixer
- 1 package (18.25 oz.) lemon cake mix
- 3 eggs
- Zest and juice of 2 lemons
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 container (16 oz.) white ready-to-spread frosting OR Lemonade Frosting
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line two muffin pans with 24 baking cups.
- Add enough water to lemon juice to make 1 1/3 cups. Pour into large mixing bowl.
- Add cake mix, eggs, vegetable oil and lemon zest to juice mixture. Using an electric mixer, beat on LOW speed just until combined.
- Then, beat on MEDIUM speed for 2 minutes. Pour batter evenly into baking cups.
- Bake 18 to 22 minutes. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- Frost with white frosting or Lemonade Frosting.