Course: Desserts, Kid Friendly, Quick and Easy
- 1 small lemon, sliced paper thin
- Frozen lemonade concentrate
- ¼ cup sugar
- Press one lemon slice against the inside of each freeze sleeve
- Prepare lemonade using 1/2 the recommended amount of water.
- Stir in sugar.
- Place freeze sleeves in Fast Pop base.
- Place sticks in freeze sleeves
- Slide on funnel attachments
- Pour about 1 1/2 oz. or 2 Tablespoons lemonade mixture into sleeves. Do not overfill
- Allow pops to freeze in Fast Pop base until solid.
- Push down on Fast Pop base to release freeze sleeves
- Quickly rinse sleeves under running water to release pops.