Course: Kid Friendly, Desserts
Products: Ice Cream Makers
Recommended Hamilton Beach® Product:
Ice Cream Maker - 1.5 Quart Size, Food Processor
- 1 (12-ounce [350 g]) bag frozen fruit, unsweetened (strawberry, peach, pineapple or combination)
- 3 cups (750 ml) half ’n half
- 1⁄2 cup (125 ml) sugar
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) lime juice
- In a blender or food processor, combine all ingredients and process until well blended and smooth.
- Start ice cream maker and pour mixture through hole in lid. Churn for 20-40 minutes or until desired consistency.
This recipe was developed by Hamilton Beach Brands, Inc.