Fluffy Lamb Cupcakes
Course: Kid Friendly, Desserts
Products: Stand Mixers, Hand Mixers
Recommended Hamilton Beach® Product: Hand Mixer; Stand Mixer
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- Mini chocolate chips
- Mini marshmallows
- Vanilla (White) Buttercream Frosting
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line muffin tins with baking cups.
- Sift the flour, baking powder, and salt. Set mixture aside.
- In a large bowl, add the butter and sugar. Beat until they are pale yellow and fluffy, then add eggs one at a time until incorporated.
- Add vanilla, flour mixture and milk. Beat until just combined.
- Fill baking cups 2/3 to 3/4 full.
- Bake for 15 to 17 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center of cupcake comes out clean. Cool.
- Tint 1/4 cup frosting pink.
- Frost cupcakes with white frosting. Using a small round decorating tip, pipe on detail for nose and mouth.
- Add mini chocolate chips for eyes.
- Place mini marshmallows around edge of cupcake for wool.