Chicken Pesto Panini
Course: Sandwiches, Main Course
Products: Panini Gril, Indoor Grills
Recommended Hamilton Beach® Product: Panini Press Gourmet Sandwich Maker
- 8 1/2" thick slices Italian bread
- 1/2 lb. chicken breast strips, cooked divided into four servings
- 4 tablespoons pesto sauce
- 1 cup spinach
- 8 slices tomato
- 4 slices provolone cheese
- olive oil
- Preheat panini press.
- Spread olive oil on one side of each slice of bread.
- Place 4 slices of bread, oil side down, on the panini press.
- Place chicken, 1 tablespoon pesto sauce, 1/4 cup spinach, 2 slices tomato, and 1 slice provolone cheese on each slice of bread.
- Cover with remaining 4 slices of bread, olive oil side up.
- Close panini press.
- Cook 3 to 5 minutes or until desired brownness.