Course: Breakfast Foods
1. Heat a nonstick skillet or pan over medium /medium high heat on the stovetop.
2. Add buttermilk, milk, eggs, and butter first to blender, then add remaining ingredients.
3. Blend approximately 30-40 seconds on high speed or until smooth. Some air bubbles will begin to form in the batter.
4. Pour batter into heated skillet or pan using about ¼ to 1/3 cupful per pancake. When bubbles can be seen evenly across the pancake, flip to the other side.
5. Serve with syrup, jam, butter or other desired toppings.
TEST KITCHEN TIP:
Add mix-ins such as fruit or berries, chocolate chips, etc. for fun varieties of pancakes!
24 medium to large sized pancakes
This recipe was developed by Hamilton Beach Brands, Inc.