Food Adventure # 1 - Baked Lemongrass And Basil Tortilla Soup
Course: Soups, Stews and Chili
Products: Hand Blenders, Food Adventure, Blenders, Toaster Ovens
- 500gm Pilati tomato, diced
- 50gm Onion, sliced
- 30gm Garlic Cloves, chopped
- 10gm Lemongrass, chopped
- 5gm Basil, julienned
- 20gm Carrot, diced
- 10gm Salt
- 20gm Butter
- 5gm Refined Flour
- 30gm Red Kidney Bean, cooked
- 20gm Tortilla Chips
- 15gm Mozzarella Cheese, grated
- Melt the butter in a pan. Add garlic, onions and lemongrass. Cook in the oven for 2-3 minutes at 180 degrees.
- Add carrots, tomatoes, red kidney beans and refined flour. Cook it for 2 minutes at 180 degrees.
- Add 300ml of water. Adjust seasoning. Cook for 5-6 minutes at 200 degrees.
- Let it boil for 2 minutes. Add basil juliennes, Tortilla chips topped with grated
- Mozzarella cheese. Cook in the oven till cheese melts.