Food Adventure # 16 - Thai Green Curry Lasagna
Products: Food Adventure, Toaster Ovens
- 6 Lasagna Sheets
- 120ml Thai Green Paste
- 120gm Red Bell Pepper
- 120gm Yellow Bell Pepper
- 100gm Carrot, cut in cubes
- 80gm Onion
- 5gm Salt
- 5gm Black Peppercorns, crushed
- 20gm Garlic Cloves, chopped
- 20ml Olive Oil
- 80gm Cheddar Cheese, grated
- 80gm Mozzarella Cheese, grated
- Marinate the red and yellow bell peppers, onion, garlic and carrot with Thai Green Curry paste and salt
- and crushed black peppercorns. Roast in OTG for 10–12 minutes at 180 degrees Celsius.
- Roughly chop the roasted vegetables. Keep aside.
- Soak the lasagna sheets in water for 1-2 minutes.
- Arrange the lasagna sheets with the vegetables alternately with Cheddar cheese and Mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in a large oven for 10 minutes at 180 degrees Celsius. Drizzle olive oil on top. Serve hot.