- Wash Portobello and marinate it with half quantity of fresh cream, Philadelphia cheese, salt and pepper.
- Cook in OTG at 200 degrees Celsius for 10–12 minutes until it is golden brown.
- Cut Portobello into halves and let it cool.
- Take refined oil in a pan. Sauté garlic, onion, green chillies, and bell peppers. Add Makhni Gravy and cook for a minute.
- Add cooked Portobello with remaining half of cream. Adjust seasoning. Finish with chopped coriander and truffle oil.
Method for Walnut Churra:
- Take soft butter in a non-stick pan. Add panko crumbs. Sauté the mixture until crumbs turn yellow in colour.
- Add walnut and continue cooking on slow flame. Let it cool. Mix grated Parmesan cheese.
- Serve Tandoori Portobello hotpot, topped with walnut churra.