Food Adventure # 26 - Tandoori Mozzarella and Plum Tomatoes Panini
Products: Hand Blenders, Food Adventure, Blenders, Toaster Ovens
- 20ml Olive Oil
- 200gm Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 Italian Loaf
- 100gm Green Lettuce
- 100gm Plum Tomatoes, fresh
- 25gm Red Chilli Paste
- 10gm Tandoori Masala
- 10gm Basil, fresh
- 10gm Tomato Ketchup
- 10gm Black Pepper, crushed
- 15gm Olives, chopped
- 20gm Chopped garlic
- 15gm Yellow Butter
- To taste Salt
- Cut fresh Mozzarella into round slices. Marinate it with fresh cream, tandoori masala, red chilli paste, and crushed black pepper.
- Skewer the Mozzarella. Cook in OTG at 250 degreesCelsius for 5 minutes.
- Take oil in a pan. Sauté chopped garlic. Add tomatoes, olives, basil and tomato ketchup. Adjust the seasoning. Let it cool. Meanwhile clean the green lettuce.
- Mix cooked Mozzarella with tomato mixture.
- Cut slices of bread from Italian loaf. Brush butter. Spread Mozzarella mixture, arrange the lettuce and put other loaf over it. Cook in Panini Press until crisp. Serve hot.