Food Adventure # 31 - Tadke wali Mirch and Gruyere cheese Triangle Toast
Products: Blenders, Hand Blenders
- 8no. Green Chillies, whole
- 150gm Gruyere Cheese, grated
- To taste Salt
- To taste Pepper
- A pinch Chaat Masala
- 3 Bread Slices
- 50gm Soft Butter
- Finely chop green chillies.Add it to the grated Gruyere cheese.
- Add salt, pepper and chaat masala to the cheese mixture.
- Divide the mixture into two parts. Spread the mixture evenly on one slice of bread, and cover it with anotherslice of bread.
- Spread the remaining mixture and finally, cover it with the third slice.
- Apply some butter on both the sides and press it under the Panini Press and cut it into triangles.