Food Adventure # 35 - Roast Arabica Gelee
Products: Hand Blenders, Food Adventure, Coffee Makers, Hand Mixers
- 90 Gm Dark-roast coffee
- 500 Ml Boiling Hot Water
- 15 Gm Granulated Sugar
- 3 sheets Gelatine Sheet
- 2 Pods Vanilla
- 20 Gm Dark Brown Sugar
- 200 Gm Heavy Cream
- 5 Gm Cinnamon powder
- Brew ground coffee in a filter-style coffeemaker or a sieve lined with a paper filter using 400 ml boiling-hot water.
- Bring granulated sugar and remaining hot water to a boil in a small saucepan, stirring until sugar is dissolved, then remove from heat.
- Add soaked gelatin sheets in cold water.
- Stir together hot coffee, sugar syrup, and vanilla in a steel bowl, then add gelatin sheets bring to boil, stirring until dissolved.
- Chill, covered, until softly set, at least 8 hours.
- Sieve brown sugar into a bowl, add cream and cinnamon powder and beat with an electric mixer or a whisk until it just holds soft peaks.
- Divide gelée into 4 cups and top with dollop of whipped cream.