- Food Adventure # 5 - Grilled Veggies Pannini with Pesto
Food Adventure # 5 - Grilled Veggies Pannini with Pesto
Products: Food Adventure
- Panini Bread
- 25gm Red Bell Pepper, cut into large pieces
- 25gm Yellow Bell Pepper, cut into large pieces
- 50gm Eggplant, cut into large pieces
- 50gm Zucchini, cut into large pieces
- 25gm Red Onion, cut into large pieces
- 40gm Parmesan Cheese, grated
- 50gm Lettuce, leaves removed
- 2.5gm Salt
- 2.5gm Black Peppercorns, crushed
- 40gm Mayonnaise
- 5ml Balsamic Vinegar
- 20 gm Basil Leaves
- 5 gm Pine Nuts
- 5 gm Garlic Clove
- 5 gm Parmesan Cheese, grated
- 5 ml Olive Oil
- Take all vegetables. Season with salt and pepper.
- Grill in the indoor grill. Drizzle balsamic vinegar. Keep aside.
- Make pesto sauce by blending basil leaves, pine nuts, garlic clove, Parmesan cheese and olive oil to a smooth paste.
- Take Panini bread. Cut into half and toast it. Apply some mayonnaise on it. Spread the pesto on the Panini with mayonnaise.
- Arrange lettuce leaves, grilled vegetables and Parmesan cheese. Grill in the indoor grill. Serve.