Food Adventure # 15 - Galangal-infused Coriander Tea, Black Pepper and Basil Rusk
Products: Food Adventure, Toaster Ovens
- 100gm Galangal
- 50gm Ginger
- 10 Garlic Cloves
- 2 bunches Coriander, fresh Leaves
- 4-5 Green Chillies
- 20gm Black Pepper Powder
- To taste Salt
- 50gm Basil
- 4 Rusk
- 1ltr Water
- 50ml Oil
- Wash ginger and galangal well and roughly cut them.
- Take a pot with a lid. Add ginger, galangal, 5 garlic cloves, black pepper, salt, green chillies, and 1 bunch of coriander.
- Fill the pot with water.
- Cover the pot and cook in the oven at 140 degrees Celsius for 30–40minutes.
- Meanwhile, wash the basil. Make a thick paste in a mixer by adding oil and remaining garlic. Spread this paste evenly on the rusk.
- Strain the pot liquid with a fine strainer. Add black pepper and salt to taste.
- Serve hot with basil rusk.