Food Adventure # 22 - Custard Apple Cheesecake
Products: Hand Mixers, Hand Blenders, Food Adventure, Toaster Ovens
- 6 Biscuits, round in shape
- 250gm Cream Cheese (Philadelphia)
- 1/3 cup Caster Sugar
- 10ml Vanilla Essence
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Custard Apple, ripe
- 12gm Flour
- 225gm Hung Curd
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Line 6 large muffin rings with paper cases.
- Place biscuit into each paper case.
- Beat the Cream Cheese, caster sugar and vanilla essence and until creamy.
- Add hung curd and eggs (one by one), beating well after each addition. Finally add refined flour.
- Halve the custard apple, scoop the flesh into a bowl and remove the seeds.
- Spoon the mixture over biscuits. Bake for 20 minutes at 180 degrees Celsius.
- Cool for 10 minutes, then refrigerate for 1 hour. Finally, remove the cheesecake from the rings carefully and spread custard apple over each cheesecake equally.