Food Adventure # 29 - Apple and Shakarpara Milkshake
Products: Food Adventure, Blenders, Hand Mixers
- 100gm Table Apple
- 20gm White Butter
- 20gm Toffee Sauce (readymade)
- 200ml Full-cream Milk
- 1 Vanilla Pod
- 100gm Vanilla Ice Cream
- 50gm Shakarpara*
- Peel and cut apples lengthwise.
- Take butter in a non-stick pan, add vanilla pod and apples. Sauté apples until it leaves water. Set aside to cool.
- Take all the ingredients in a mixing bowl. Use hand blender with milkshake attachment.
- Blend the milkshake until thick and creamy.
- Serve chilled, in a tall glass topped with crumbled <<shakarpara.>>
*Shakarpara: A snack made with milk, ghee, refined flour, semolina, sugar and salt.